Dryer Vent Cleaning Benefits
At Dryer Vent Wizard of Lexington our experienced technicians begin each appointment with a thorough inspection of the dryer vent system in place in order to make informed recommendations for the dryer vent services that will bring you the greatest benefits. With each dryer vent cleaning we complete, we remove a hidden fire hazard from a Lexington, SC home or business. In addition to providing added fire safety to the property, our dryer vent cleaning also comes with an abundance of benefits related to saving time, energy, and money as well. A thorough dryer vent cleaning can also protect your clothing and dryer from additional wear and damage caused by longer drying cycles and poor ventilation.
Benefits of Our Lexington, SC Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Fire Prevention: Dryers are the source of over 15,500 fires each year in the United States alone. A dryer fire is most commonly started due to excess lint, debris, or clogs in the dryer vent line, and a thorough dryer vent cleaning is the best way to prevent one in your home.
- Eradicate Mold & Mildew: Mold and mildew thrive in warm, moist environments, just like those that exist in dryers and laundry areas where a dryer vent clog or obstruction is present. Dryer Vent Wizard of Lexington’s cleaning services free your vents of obstructions, allowing moisture to be fully vented from your dryer and laundry area once more and hindering mold and mildew growth.
- Save Time: When your dryer vent is clogged, it traps heat and moisture in your dryer and laundry area, making the drying cycle take longer than usual. With our dryer vent cleaning, we can shorten your drying time by restoring proper airflow throughout the vent line.
- Save Energy: An inefficient dryer vent system could be costing you an average of an extra $18-$24 per month due to extended and repeat cycles. By having your dryer vent system cleaned, you can save big on energy and utility costs!
- Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: Many dryers emit carbon monoxide. With a normally functioning dryer vent system, the carbon monoxide is vented outdoors. However, clogs can prevent the gas from escaping the building. A buildup of carbon monoxide is very dangerous and can result in illness and death. Regular dryer vent maintenance and cleaning can prevent buildups and keep you safe from carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Extend the Life of Your Clothing and Dryer: A clogged dryer vent can be damaging to your dryer and clothing through excessive wear during longer or repeated drying cycles and due to trapped heat and moisture. Restoring your dryer vent airflow with our dryer vent cleaning services can extend the life of your machine and your clothing!
Our Lexington, SC dryer vent cleaning services bring our customers an abundance of benefits related to efficiency and savings, as well as increased fire safety. To learn more about the many benefits of our dryer vent cleaning, call 803-693-5357 or request an appointment to schedule service today.